Search This Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2011

An Open Letter to All Americans:

Tonight, my friends, marks a special occasion. Tonight, our government, whom we put our trust and faith in, may make the decision to piddle away our free speech, because Lil Wayne and the fatcats in Hollywood didn't get to buy their fourth gold-plated yachtcopter. If anyone out there takes anything I say seriously, please, take this: If the SOPA bill is drafted into law, we can no longer accept the current regime as the true American Government. They don't abide by our laws, they don't abide by our wishes. They simply do whatever they want to do.

If this bill is passed, then I want it to be known that I officially renounce any current government official, or police office's authority over me. My actions will thereby be justified by anyone who calls themselves a Patriot. Stand with me, brothers and sisters, and let our voices be heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment